Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Welcome!

I am always seeing questions about how to start scrapbooking digitally. I know I'm hardly the first person to offer instructions/help, but that never seems to stop people from doing their own thing anyways!

I am hoping that this will be a place full of resources and assistance (and maybe some fun? That's mostly up to you), and that experienced scrappers can find some tips and links they might not have known about. As I have time, I'll be adding a list on the side for tutorial sites, since I am only experienced in Photoshop (I had PS7 and now have PS CS3, so I can't help with specific questions about PSP, DIP, PSE, or any other programs out there. But I'm trying to find people/sites that can answer those!)

So if you're reading this and are experienced in one of those programs, let me know if you're willing to jump in with answers!

1 comment:

Sinead said...

awesome, Charlene!

Here's another question that I've answered for countless people at TDC... "I purchased the kits. Now what do I do?" They need help from the most basic downloading info. Could you add more of that sort of info here, too?

Thanks! You rock!!